Highlights in Issue 111 are…
- Born to be wild, from rock star to wildlife advocate we hear from John Kay all about his journey with Wolf World and what he’s up to now following his 50 year career.
- US bassist, bluesman and songwriter Buscuit Millar catches up with us and we hear about his time in the Lonnie Brooks Band.
- Nine Below Zero were born in London in the late 70’s and are still out there today producing meanigful contemporary music and touring the country in celebration, we catch up with Dennis to give us the low down.
- Plus we bring you reviews of new albums, festivals, gigs and so much more!
Ruff Record’s artist Ghalia Volt talks to us about her new record and recording at Luther Dickson’s Zebra Ranch.
Fiesty blueslady Janiva Magness tells us about her latest record of Fogarty’s material spanning 3 decades.
Mike Zito catches up with us to talk about his latest record and how he got fire and fury from Joe Bonamassa.
Marco Cinelli and Danny del Toro serve up a dollop of Delta blues stripped back in all its acoustic glory with their new album Delta Overflowin’
- In this issue, we cover many exciting topics including our regular Phenomenal Blues Women piece and this time its Lucille Bogan and LGBT Blues; we also have more Scandinavia Blues; Blues Down Under; Son House Pt.2; Piano Blues – Radiating the 88’s; Nick Westgarth – Carlisle Blues & Rock Festival.
- Festivals, Gigs, Books, DVD’s & Albums covered just for you.
- Blue Blood – Newcomers to introduce you to this issue are Amanda St John, Jack Broadbent, Delta Fuse, Iron Kyte, Wolf Band ft. Zoe Green.
- IBBA Blues Top 50
- RMR Blues Top 50